Edison M PSU from Fractal Design
Fractal Design is proud to announce the NEW modular PSU family, Edison M, available in a variety of wattage levels.
The Fractal Design Edison M series of power supplies feature excellent electrical performance, including 80PLUS® Gold efficiency certification.
Designed for maximum reliability, the Edison M units feature Japanese electrolytic capacitors with a full protection suite, including over-temperature protection. The modular cable system assists with a clean installation and the extra-long ATX12V cable accommodates cases with bottom mounted PSU positions.
Fractal Design Edison M units are equipped with a large, temperature-controlled FDB-bearing 120mm fan contributing to a maximum lifespan while keeping noise levels at a minimum.
The Edison M is a highly reliable choice, for both gaming computers and powerful workstations.
- Modular construction to assist with a clean build with only the most essential cables permanently attached
- 80PLUS® Gold efficiency with a 5 year warranty on the PSU
- ATX 2.4 compliant, including full support for the new C6 / C7 power states introduced with the 4th generation Intel Core CPUs
- DC-DC design for improved system stability and maximum 12V output
- Tight voltage regulation: +/- 2% for +12V and +/- 3% for minor rails
- Japanese electrolytic capacitors, rated at 105°C; Japanese and Taiwanese solid polymer capacitors
- Extra-long ATX 12V cable
- Silent, temperature-controlled 120mm fan with quiet, long-life FDB bearings
- Full protection suite: Over Power Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection and Over Temperature Protection
- Sleek look to add to the overall design of your build
- Available in Black
- Available in different wattages: 450W, 550W, 650W and 750W
450W 550W 650W 750W
USD 84.99 94.99 104.99 119.99
GBP 62.99 69.99 77.99 89.99
EUR 79.99 89.99 99.99 109.99
SEK 759 849 949 1079
EDISON M 450W
EDISON M 550W
EDISON M 650W
EDISON M 750W