Lexar JumpDrive Secure 64GB – Review
Like some kind of idiot…there was meant to be an unboxing of the Lexar Jump Drive M10 but my recording setup unfortunately had some issues and did not want to record audio. The review is in full swing however.
So lets get started!
Lexar are a subsidiary of Micron Technology and they have Crucial as a stable-mate, while Crucial stick with Memory and SSD ranges, Lexar cover a lot more bases including SD Cards and Flash Drives.
Normally I would do a bit more about the company and why the quality is there but Lexar are one of the few companies that have a behind the scenes video which I think is far more interesting – it plays on my love of electronics.
So it is easy to see that the JumpDrive M10 Secure is built with exceptional standards, it is backed with a three year warranty as well just for more piece of mind.
- Securely protects files using EncryptStick™ Lite software, an advanced security solution with 256-bit AES encryption
- Easy-to-read, always-on capacity meter displays available storage space
- Speeds up to 4x faster (up to 100MB/s read and 55MB/s write) than standard JumpDrive® USB 2.0 drives*
- High-capacity options to store more files on the go
- Compatible with PC and Mac® systems
- Three-year limited warranty
Capacities and Speeds
16GB (up to 100MB/s read, 20MB/s write)
32GB (up to 100MB/s read, 30MB/s write)
64GB (up to 100MB/s read, 55MB/s write)
128GB (up to 100MB/s read, 55MB/s write)
The model that we have here is the 64GB model so you can see that it has the maximum speed available in the JumpDrive USBB3 range, with a 100MB/s read and 55MB/s write.